Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Kelly

Kelly Ng Kai Lin
16 November 1996
North Vista Sec Sch
CCA : Choir
Email: kellyngkl@live.com.sg
Occupation: student


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

Grace
Gwenda
Jolina>
Jasmine>
Selene>
Bao Rong
Joanne Ng>
Joleyn Chin
Stars♥,
Felicia Chin
Luo Zhi Xiang SHOW
Xiao Gui
Da Dong

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Kelly

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lord, i draw close to you today,grateful that you will
draw close to me as you have promised in your word.
I long to dwell in your presence, and i want to know
you in every way you can be known. Teach me what
i need to learn in order to know you better. I don't
want to be a person who is always learning and never
be able to come to the knowledge of truth. I
want to know the truth about who you are, because
i know that you are near to all of you who call you in truth.
I will pray the Father, and He will give you
another Helper, that abide with you forever
-the spirit of truth, whom the world cannot
recieve, because it neither sees Him nor knows
Him, for He dwell with you and will be in you

Me blogged @ | 1:16 AM